Les bijoux Casa Perez
Type de site: showcase
- The personal data we will collect
- Use of collected data
- Who has access to the data collected
- The rights of the website users
Personal data must be:
- processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the person concerned (‘lawfulness, fairness, transparency’)
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall, in accordance with Article 89(1), not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’)
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’)
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’)
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data is processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1) subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by this Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (‘storage limitation’)
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’)
Processing is only lawful if and to the extent that at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the latter
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject
- the processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a mission in the public interest or falling within the scope of the exercise of public authority vested in the data controller
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child
Users agree that by using our site, they agree to:
- the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal data that we collect
Data collected automatically
We do not automatically collect any data from our website.
Data collected non-automatically
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- First name and last name
- Phone number
This data may be collected using the following methods:
How we use personal data
The personal data collected on our website will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or as indicated on the relevant pages of our website. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Making telephone contact
- Newsletter subscription
With whom we share personal data
We may disclose to any member of our organisation the user data as is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes set forth in this policy.
We undertake not to sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- if required by law
- if it is required for any legal proceedings
- to prove or protect our legal rights
- to potential purchasers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
1. Data from the contact form
User data will be retained for a period of 5 years
We will ensure that users are notified if their data is stored for longer than this period.
You may request the erasure of your personal data from our database at any time.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user's browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookie on our website:
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on the following telephone number:
+33 (0)4 68 96 21 03
La Manufacture du Grenat
Rond-point du Canigou
Effective date: 15 July 2022